Triangular PTO Shaft Tube T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T7N T8 T38 T9 T10
Benefits of T series Triangular PTO Shaft
- Premium quality PTO shafts
- Unique lever release PTO protective shaft cover
- PTO universal joint with long-life triple lip internal seals
||540 tr./min||1000 tr./min||MP(NM)|
Triangular Tube of PTO Shaft
Agricultural PTO Drive Shaft Structure
PTO Shaft Code Explanation
|Product # in picture||Description|
|1||The Types of Tubes(e.g: T: L, ST: G)|
|2||The series of cross kits|
|3||The Code of Color(YB=Yellow+Black)|
|4||The Code of Safety Shield Structure|
|5||Connection Method Pin Connected|
|6||The Tractor End Yokes|
|7||The Implement End Yokes|
|8||Minimum Overall length|
|Function||Drive Shaft Parts & Power Transmission|
|Usage||Kinds of Tractors & Farm Implements|
|Yoke Type||Double push pin, Bolt pins, Split pins, Pushpin, Quick release, Ball attachment, Collar…..|
|Processing Of Yoke||Forging|
|Plastic Cover||YW; BW; YS; BS; Etc|
|Color||Green; Orange; Yellow; Black Ect.|
|Series||T1-T10; L1-L6;S6-S10;10HP-150HP with SA,RA,SB,SFF,WA,CV Etc|
|Tube Type||Lemon, Triangular, Star, Square, Hexangular, Spline, Special Ect|
|Processing Of Tube||Cold drawn|
|Spline Type||1 1/8″ Z6;1 3/8″ Z6; 1 3/8″ Z21 ;1 3/4″ Z20; 1 3/4″ Z6; 8-38*32*6 8-42*36*7; 8-48*42*8;|
PTO SHAFT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION
1 press-fit plastic pipe and plastic cap,
2 fill the groove on the horn with oil
3. Slide the nylon bearing into the groove
4. Align nylon bearing and plastic protective cover
1. remove the nylon bearing clamp (three places) with a screwdriver, and then separate the steel pipe and plastic protective cover.
2. Take off the nylon bearing from the groove of the yokes.
3. repeat the above-mentioned steps for the other side.
SHORTENING THE PTO DRIVESHAFT
1. Remove the safety shield.
2. Shorten the inner and outer tubes according to the required length, and the inner and outer tubes shall be shortened by the same length at one time
3. Deburr edges of the drive tubes with a file and remove all filings from the tubes.
4. Shorten the inner and outer plastic pipes according to the required length, and the inner and outer plastic pipes shall be shortened by the same length at one time.
5. Grease the internal drive tubes and reassemble them with a safety shield.
Check the minimum and maximum length of the driveshaft installed on the machine. In working condition, the drive tubes should overlap 2/3 length and the plastic tube should never be separated
LUBRICATION OF THE PTO DRIVESHAFT
Frequent lubrication is required. Grease the driveline shaft parts at hourly intervals as indicated on the drawing left.
The same assembly method is used for both types of safety shields.
PTO Shaft for Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearbox and PTO shaft work together to transfer mechanical power between farm tractors. A PTO shaft converts engine energy into hydraulic pressure. This is what allows the tractor to pull heavy loads. When properly functioning, it reduces the risk of damage to the tractor and to the operator. When used properly, it is an important component of a tractor, but it can also become defective. When choosing an agricultural gearbox, consider the durability and mechanism of the product, as well as its materials. A durable gearbox will last for many years, avoiding repeated replacements. A high-quality agricultural gearbox will be durable for many years to come, and you don’t want to end up replacing it for a while. This can be costly, so consider your needs when purchasing an agricultural gearbox and PTO shaft.