PTO Shaft for Flail Shredders Alloway S15CD S20CD S25CD S27CD
Our PTO shaft can be adapted to the following models: Alloway Shredders Models: S15CD, S20CD, S22CD, S25CD, S27CD
Ever-power Shredders use a variety of clutches at the implement connecting end. Some are specific and must be replaced identically. Some are more generic and can be replaced by several optional devices. The key is whether or not the input shaft has a groove such as a tractor PTO output.
If there is no groove, then the clutch must be replaced by an identical unit.
In our opinion, overrunning protection is more necessary than torque protection.
3 Point Assemblies
Alloway Shredder PTO for 2 and 3 point attachments — 55N splined PTO
Assemblies come for both 540 RPM and 1000 RPM – please call with specifications needed
Alloway Shredder PTO Trailing Hitch — 55N CV splined PTO
55N Bolt thru style overrunning device for shafts with no groove: Part # Y5991
How to carry out daily inspections on PTO shafts?
The agricultural transmission shaft comprises a shaft tube, expansion device, and universal joint. Although the transmission shaft connects and assembles various accessories, the accessories of circular objects that can move and rotate are generally made of light-weight alloy steel pipe with good torsional resistance.
1. To ensure the dynamic balance of the agricultural transmission shaft, attention should be paid to the desoldering of the balance weldment, and the new drive PTO shaft components should be provided in a matching manner. When loading the agricultural transmission shaft, attention should be paid to the assembly mark of the expansion device, and confirm that the flange yoke is in the plane. When repairing and disassembling agricultural tools’ transmission shaft, the assembly mark must be printed on the expansion sleeve and the flange shaft to maintain the original assembly relationship during reassembly.
2. regularly check the fastening of the hanger of the agricultural transmission PTO shaft, whether the support rubber is damaged, whether the connecting part is loose, and whether the agricultural transmission shaft is deformed.
3. do not press the clutch pedal on the agricultural transmission PTO shaft, and do not start at high speed.
4. overload and Overspeed driving are strictly prohibited.
5. the agricultural transmission PTO shaft should be frequently filled with grease. Lithium grease No. 3 should be filled in summer and lithium grease No. 2 should be filled in winter.
PTO Shaft Application
Agricultural Gearboxes and PTO Shafts
PTO shafts and agricultural gearboxes are good partners in the farm industry. They work together to transmit power. The agricultural gearbox and PTO shaft are connected by yokes at both ends. Depending on the application, they may have a higher or lower torque rating.
PTO Shaft Manufacturer
Ever power is an industrial company integrating precision casting, precision forging, and machining. The company has more than 100 sets of equipment such as turning, milling, grinding, planing, drawing, numerical control, medium frequency electric furnace, casting line, 1000 ton friction press, coating line, etc. The company mainly produces agricultural machinery universal joint assembly, transmission shaft assembly, agricultural machinery transmission shaft, agricultural transmission shaft, plow shaft assembly, spline shaft, precision castings, die forgings, and other products. The products cover more than 100 varieties of 11 series, such as rotary cultivators, pulpers, field returning machines, lawnmowers, and so on. It has an annual output of 120000 sets of agricultural machinery universal joint assembly, 4000 tons of precision castings, and 4000 tons of die forgings. The company adheres to the enterprise spirit of “people-oriented, unity and cooperation, excellence”. Adhering to the enterprise tenet of “quality wins, honesty, and trustworthiness, customer first”. Establish the business philosophy of “taking customer needs as the work objective” to provide considerate service for customers. We are looking forward to cooperating with new and old customers for common development!