PTO Shaft for Supreme Feed Mixers
Our PTO shaft can adapt to the feed mixers of these models of supreme： 700T, 900T, 1000T, 1200T, 1400T, 1600T
|2580 series constant velocity||features|
|1.375-21 CV Half Assembly #4GYM240||Shield bearing #961-3525|
|1.750-20 CV Half Assembly #4GYM340 #93-26749||KB61/20 2500 Series shear bolt assembly #4250105|
We can also supply all the parts for the feed mixer
How does the PTO work?
The tractor PTO shafts are created to generate and direct the engine power to the attachments and convert it into the engine rotation to hydraulic.
So, if the tractor PTO shafts use fluids in energy, the mechanism is called hydraulics.
Thus, you can effortlessly move various implement types and other components with less power. In other words, the tractor can not perform without the PTO shafts.
How to Remove a PTO Shaft
Tractors with power take-off (PTO) drive shafts to all types of PTO shaft-driven implements. When the implement’s PTO shaft engages the tractor’s PTO drive shaft, the shaft rotates 1000 times per minute. The PTO shaft provides mechanical operation power for the implement. The male drive shaft on the tractor has splines that mate with the female drive shaft on the implement. The locking pin or button locks both together.
- The PTO shaft needs to be removed to disconnect the implement from the tractor.
- Place the vehicle transmission in PARK. Engage the parking brake and switch off the ignition key. Before climbing out of the vehicle, ensure the motor is not running by listening and checking your oil pressure gauge.
- Facing the back of the tractor, between the rear wheels. Check the connection position of the implemented PTO shaft to the PTO spindle on the tractor. You will see a safety cover covering the area.
- Reach under the safety shield and touch the implement coupling with your fingers. Locate the pin or button that locks the axle to the tractor. Press the button or pin with your thumb.
- Shake the shaft up and down, back and forth, until the PTO shaft is separated from the tractor’s PTO spindle.
- Loosen all safety chains that secure the shield on the axle to the tractor. The PTO shaft is now removed.